Librarian and User Resources
Below is a suite of tools to help assist you in accessing and promoting to your users the online collections from Greenleaf Publishing. The tools are designed to provide guidance on how to claim access to your eCollections, download tutorial information and request marketing materials to support your promotion of the resource across your institution.
We are always here to help. If you would like further support, please contact our Customer Services Team.
Free MARC records may be accessed via our Downloads page.
Greenleaf Publishing wish to advise that from 31st January 2017, the URL prefix for links to titles within our Greenleaf Online Library (GOL) collection will be changed due to feedback from customers to the ingenta helpdesk. Customers to our GOL will need to ensure that title links are updated from
gse_gol.publisher.ingentaconnect.com/content../ to gsegol.publisher.ingentaconnect.com/content…/
Ingenta have applied a re-direct until 31st Jan 2017.
This does not affect customers to our Sustainable Organization Library (SOL) collection.
Obtaining access to your eCollection
Claiming your subscription
Once you have registered and Greenleaf have confirmed that access has been enabled through ingenta, you will need to claim your access as per the following instructions:
• Claiming Access to the Sustainable Organization Library (SOL)
• Claiming Access to the Sustainable Organization Library (SOL) (en español)
• Claiming Access to the Greenleaf Online Library (GOL), Portfolios or GDL
• Claiming Access to the Greenleaf Online Library (GOL), Portfolios or GDL (en español)
Claiming Access- video tutorial
Accessing usage data
Counter 3 compliant usage statistics are available from our platform provider, Ingenta. Instructions for how to access this data are provided in our downloadable PDF. However, if you do experience any problems in downloading your information, please contact the Ingenta helpdesk for support.
Title lists by collection
Greenleaf Publishing is a registered member of SERU. This means that for libraries who are also registered, a simple Statement of Agreement can be used in lieu of a formal license.
SERU Statement of Agreement
Further information is available here.
For non-SERU registrants, we offer bespoke licenses, as per the example below:
Outright Purchase Licence (example only).
Posters and marketing materials
We can supply collection-specific brochures, information for your library blog or subject portals, posters to display around your institution and other materials to support you with student, faculty and user engagement with our eCollections. Please contact our Customer Services Team for further details.
Teaching resources for faculty
Free teaching resources are available for a number of Greenleaf titles within our eCollections. These are provided to support faculty members in planning programmes and course modules which cover sustainability and related subjects. Please use this form to request the teaching notes that accompany the Greenleaf titles you have purchased, or contact Academic Liaison and Book Sales Manager Neil Walker for further information.Teaching notes are available for the following titles and chapters:
- The Dark Side
- The Dark Side 2
- The Business Student's Guide to Sustainable Management: Teaching Aid
- Case Studies in Sustainability Management and Strategy: The oikos collection
- Case Studies in Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainability: The oikos collection Vol. 2
- Case Studies in Sustainability Management: The oikos collection Vol. 3
- Case Studies in Social Entrepreneurship: The oikos collection Vol. 4
- Contemporary Environmental Accounting: Solutions Manual
- From Walmart to Al Qaeda: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Globalization
- Making Sustainability Work 2nd Edition: Study Guide
- Sustainable Economics: Context, Challenges and Opportunities for the 21st-Century Practitioner