Journal Access Initiative
Greenleaf Publishing journal articles are now widely and freely available to readers in both academic and practitioner communities. This is in line with our mission of disseminating knowledge and connecting research in the fields of sustainability and responsible management with practitioners and policy-makers.
- All articles are made available to everyone at an author’s own institution or organization immediately on publication for a full year so that authors and their colleagues have access to their published research right away.
- All articles are freely available to everyone (no matter where they are in the world and whether they are individuals, institutions or companies) after the first 12 months of publication.
- These new developments support our existing open access policy that promotes the deposit of pre- and post-print papers into open repositories by authors immediately on publication. Greenleaf Publishing is a RoMEO Green Publisher.
- The majority of our journals have a turnaround time of submission to publication of less than nine months, making cutting-edge research published by Greenleaf Publishing available to readers much more quickly than many other journals. We aim to achieve this goal for all journals by the end of 2016.
- Greenleaf Publishing does not impose article processing charges for authors to make articles openly available.
- The journals continue to be available through our own online collection, Sustainable Organization Library, and to individual journal customers. Please visit the journal homepages on the left-hand navigation bar to view subscription information for your preferred journal.
These new policies have been introduced in order to support our ethos of fair and sustainable ways of sharing knowledge and doing business.
To claim free journal access for your institution or organization, fill in the form below.
We will contact your librarian to set up electronic access to Greenleaf Publishing journals free of charge through IngentaConnect. You will receive new issues 12 months after publication.