ISSN 0966-9671 (print) ISSN 2051-3062 (online)
First published in 1993, Greener Management International: The Journal of Corporate Environmental Strategy and Practice (GMI) is the leading quarterly management journal drawing together strategic environmental and sustainability issues as they affect organisations worldwide.
GMI enjoys a global reputation for innovation, readability and quality. With an international Editorial Board of over thirty professional and academic experts, GMI maintains rigorous standards for contributions.
Following the continued success of its themed issues,GMI now focuses entirely on producing four theme issues a year. These innovative, cutting-edge editions have been widely praised and provide subscribers with unique global perspectives on the issues that matter in corporate sustainability. Past theme issues are available to buy individually ; recent themes have included
- Change and Sustainability
- The Base of the Pyramid in Latin America
- Sustainability Entrepreneurship Research
- Consulting for Business Sustainability
- CSR, Extractive Industries and the Environment
- An Exploratory Journey towards the Research and Practice of the 'Base of the Pyramid'
- Environmental Professionalism and Sustainability: Too Important to Get Wrong
- Teaching Business Sustainability: Cases, Simulations and Experiential Approaches
- Technological Change and Regulation in the Car Industry
- Strategic Sustainability: The State of the Art In Corporate Environmental Management Systems
- Sustainability Performance and Business Competitiveness
- Transforming International Product Chains into Channels of Sustainable Production: The Imperative of Sustainable Chain Management
- The Business of Water and Sustainable Development
- Chemical Risk Management
- Corporate Responses to Climate Change
- Environmental Entrepreneurship
- Foresighting for Development
- Evaluating Sustainable Development Policy
- Emerging Issues in Life-Cycle Management
- China: The Challenges of Economic Growth and Environmental Sustainability