Middle East and North Africa
Proposals to the Middle East and North Africa Book Series are welcome. Proposals should reflect at least one of the following five core themes which are of vital importance to the region:
- Transforming the oil-based economy to a diverse knowledge-intensive economy based on innovation: learning from best practices; lessons from other nations; future policies in the region.
- Managing change and innovation in business: strategic innovation models; managing change; strategies for the future; international lessons.
- Building a sustainable environmental future: environmental audit; best practices in the region; policies for business and government; lessons from abroad.
- Human resources for the knowledge economy: assessing current transformation practices; identifying best practice examples; building local competences in innovation and leadership.
- Evidence-based policy and business development: capability building in policy making and in business; assessing business leadership in the region; creating the new generation of Middle Eastern and North African business leaders.
To submit a proposal to the Middle East and North Africa Book Series, please download and complete a new book proposal form.
Please address proposals to:
Series Editor Allam Ahmed (WASD@sussex.ac.uk)
For more information on publishing with Greenleaf Publishing and general author guidelines, please visit our author services page. Please do not hesitate to contact the Publisher and Series Editor if you need more specific guidance, or if you would like to discuss a proposal with us.