The Greenleaf Online Library
Greenleaf Publishing is the world’s leading specialist publisher of books and journals covering corporate responsibility, business ethics, environmental policy and management, responsible business strategy and sustainable development. It is likely that many of our hard-copy books will be in your library or on your executives’ bookshelves.
The digitized Greenleaf Online Library (GOL) provides unlimited access to both the archive ebooks and newly released titles. GOL contains more than 5,000 chapters and articles from more than 300 book and journal volumes.
GOL gives instant access to leading thinkers on sustainability; case studies on best practice from international organizations; and evidence-based research to inspire the next generation of socially responsible leaders. GOL is the perfect resource for:
- Signatories to the UN Global Compact, and organizations committing to responsibility and sustainability
- Researchers, students and practitioners interested in business, management and cross-disciplinary aspects of sustainability and CSR
- Business and management teachers in need of engaging and inspiring case studies
- Schools wishing to demonstrate a commitment to PRME
- Business schools working to gain AACSB, EQUIS or similar accreditation
- Learning and Development Officers
- Sustainability Teams within corporate organizations