Why publish with Greenleaf?
Greenleaf Publishing has been publishing leading research in both books and journals in the disciplines of business ethics, corporate governance, sustainability and social responsibility for more than 20 years and has an established international reputation. Our clear focus enables us to work closely with authors, provide dedicated editorial and marketing support, and approach the right audiences.
Greenleaf is a fully independent publisher, committed to ethical and sustainable business. We aim to publish and promote cutting-edge research focusing on responsible business practice and action, offering sustainable solutions to some of the world’s most pressing issues.
Benefits of publishing with Greenleaf include:
- Committed, collaborative and friendly editorial and production teams wiith specialist knowledge in the areas of sustainability, ethics and social responsibility.
- Individual approach, working with one named editor throughout the publication process.
- Access to international sales and marketing networks.
- High visibility of your book through inclusion in the Sustainable Organization Library and Greenleaf Online Library.
- Copy-editing by a professional team of experts.
- Targeted marketing campaigns and support: we can attend focused events that broader-based publishers don't.
We welcome suggestions for new monographs, textbooks and edited collections from all areas of social responsibility, social issues in management and business ethics.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you have any book proposals in mind. Please contact us at email@example.com.