Terms & conditions
Information and copyright
This website is operated by Greenleaf Publishing, which is the trading name of GSE Research Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 7495780 and have our registered office at Carlton House, Grammar School Street, Bradford, BD1 4NS, UK. Our trading address is Salts Mill, Victoria Road, Saltaire, BD18 3LA, UK. Our VAT number is GB 115178429.
All rights are reserved. Unless re-use of material falls within the accepted rules of fair dealing as defined in the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, users of the site must seek permission to reproduce or modify the contents of the Greenleaf Publishing website, our online publications and the material contained within our databases. We do not permit the use of automated programs to systematically index, harvest or re-publish any of its content or information without prior consent.
Terms of sale
This explains simply the terms relating to the purchase of both hard-copy (paper) books and electronic books (“ebooks”) from the Greenleaf Publishing website. The terms apply also to related products such as journals and individual chapters and articles.
- We will protect your privacy. Except if required by law, we will not divulge any information that you provide to us. We use the information we collect about you to process orders, including calculating the amount payable, and to otherwise communicate with you.
- We promise to support your purchase. In the unlikely event that you require assistance with any purchase, we promise to provide you with assistance.
- By using our services, including browsing our site, you promise to respect copyright and otherwise observe the law. That is, you promise to not use the ebook that we have supplied other than on the terms upon which it was supplied to you.
- Save for the foregoing, you promise not to reproduce, transmit, make available, adapt, modify, frame (by whatever means), link to, forward, create derivative works based upon, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, sublicense, or in any way commingle the content with other third-party content, do any other act of copyright, or otherwise use any of the material on the site without first obtaining the written permission of Greenleaf Publishing.
- You promise to keep any ebook in the form in which it was supplied to you. We may include other information (including information identifying the author, the copyright owner, or the terms upon which the ebook is supplied) to any ebook supplied to you. You promise not to circumvent any measures that we have taken to protect the rights in the ebook that we have supplied, including removing this information or otherwise facilitating an infringement of copyright.