Course leader services
Inspection and review copiesWe are pleased to offer ebooks for inspection purposes and to help you decide whether to place a book on your reading list.
If you are an academic course leader, please use the Inspection Copy Form
If you are a member of the media or press, please use the Review Copy Form
Teaching notes are available for a number of books from Greenleaf Publishing. Please use this form to request the teaching notes that accompany the book that you have purchased, or contact Academic Liaison and Book Sales Manager Neil Walker for further information.
Teaching notes are available for the following titles and chapters:
- The Dark Side
- The Dark Side 2
- The Business Student's Guide to Sustainable Management: Teaching Aid
- From Walmart to Al Qaeda: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Globalization
- Contemporary Environmental Accounting: Solutions Manual
- Case Studies in Sustainability Management and Strategy: The oikos collection
- Case Studies in Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainability: The oikos collection Vol. 2
- Case Studies in Sustainability Management: The oikos collection Vol. 3
- Case Studies in Social Entrepreneurship: The oikos collection Vol. 4
- Making Sustainability Work 2nd Edition: Study Guide